Definition of Cookies: Cookies are small text files placed on your computer when you visit websites. They serve to make websites function effectively and provide information to the Site owners.
Types of Cookies:
- Persistent Cookies: Stored on a user’s device between browser sessions, remembering preferences or actions across the Site.
- Session Cookies: Linked to your actions during a browser session, enabling specific features, understanding user interaction, and monitoring aggregate usage.
Our Cookie Usage:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: Essential for Site operation, facilitating secure logins and recording cookie preferences.
- Analytics and Tracking Cookies: Recognize and count visitors, assess how they navigate the Site, and enhance overall functionality.
- Functional Cookies: Recognize returning users, allowing for personalized content, greetings by name, and remembering preferences.
- Marketing Cookies: Record Site visits, pages viewed, and links followed to tailor Site content, services, and advertising to user interests.
Your Cookie Choices
You have the option to configure your browser settings to either reject cookies or prompt you before accepting them from visited websites. However, please note that if you choose not to accept cookies, you may experience limitations in accessing the entire Site or utilizing all the services’ functionalities.
An alternative method to manage cookies is by using “ad blocker” software, providing control over specific services to allow or block. While we strive to ensure compatibility with such tools, it’s not always feasible to test all blocking combinations. If you encounter any issues with an ad blocker, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about cookies, including how to view, manage, and delete them, visit https://allaboutcookies.org/.
To opt out of Google Analytics tracking across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.